Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: street sweeper?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    Teh Fogarty woman was in Food City today I checked her out? Don't know how that happened. But the people on the cover of the post or coalfield one.. that Officer. Jodie got was my dads neighbors. I'm glad there gone, they make out neighborhood look like.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    A former co-worker of mine and several folks that I went to school with are among those who have been charged. Also noticed one "businessman" who I believe use to be a probation officer.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    People, I saw a lot of names on there that I recognized, too, but let's give it some time before we go "plastering" their names and what they do for a living on this forum. A lot of people have the same name in this part of the world just like they do in other parts of the country. Just be sure of whom you are talking about. This is serious business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •